QR Code Tracking and Analytics
Our QR Codes
Our QR codes come in a range of colors and sizes and can accommodate any shape or logo. In addition, our QR codes are dynamic: If you print a QR code that leads to a website today, you can edit that same QR code to lead to a map or social media page tomorrow. This gives marketers the flexibility to adjust and edit the content behind a QR code at any time.
QR Code Tracking; What data can I track?
When you open an account, you will have access to our QR code tracking, analytics, and management platform where you can measure:
- How many people scan your QR code. (Total number and unique scans)
- Where people scan your QR code. (The geographic location)
- When people scan your QR code. (Hour by hour, in real time)
- How long individuals spend on your website after scanning your QR code.
- Total number of website pages individuals view after scanning your QR code.
- Types of devices and decoders used to scan your QR code. (i.e. Android, iPhone, Blackberry, etc.).
- If the content behind your QR code is shared on social media websites like Facebook & Twitter.
- The age, gender, and interests of people who share and view the content behind your QR code on social media sites.
What types of QR codes can I create?
With Barcode Connections, you can create and manage a variety of QR codes. Create a QR code that opens a:
- Website, YouTube video, or any other online destination. (i.e scan to visit us online)
- LinkedIn page, Twitter profile or live Twitter feed. (i.e. scan this QR code to follow me on Twitter or connect me with me on LinkedIn)
- Facebook fan page (i.e scan to ‘like’ us on Facebook and receive 10% off your next purchase)
- Map (i.e. scan our QR code to view driving directions to our store)
- Contact file or digital business card (i.e. scan to save my contact info in your phone)
- Calendar Event (i.e. scan to automatically save this event to your phone’s calendar)
- Android/itunes app store (i.e. scan our QR code to download our song/purchase our app)
- Wifi access (i.e. scan our QR code to connect to our wifi network)
- Mobile Coupon (i.e. scan this QR code to receive a coupon for $5 off )
Smartphones, advanced social media management, and the connections that QR codes facilitate are the future of marketing. For less than $1/day, your business or agency can stay ahead of the curve and track QR codes on our QR code tracking and analytics platform. Start your FREE Trial with us today!