D.I.Y. Communications Management
Our New Media Connections Platform has 5 Main Components:
1. Social Media Management
Manage and update multiple social media accounts simultaneously.
- Send updates to multiple social media websites with the click of the mouse.
- Preschedule posts and updates to appear on different social media websites.
- Efficiently view and respond to all comments, posts, and tweets.
2. SMS Marketing
Our SMS (text messaging) software allows any business or organization to preschedule and send group text messages to any mobile phone within the United States and Canada, and most mobile phones abroad. Send text messages to loyal customers informing them of exclusive sales or store specials, or notify a large group of members instantly with time-sensitive information.
3. Email Marketing
With a New Media Connections account, your business or organization can design and send professional emails to customers, clients, or members with our ready-to-use templates. Easily collect email addresses by adding our “Newsletter” widget to your website, blog, or Facebook page and begin building your contact list immediately.
- Collect customer email addresses by adding our email collection widget to your website or Facebook page. When customers enter their email addresses, they are automatically added to the contact list of your choice.
- Add email addresses you already have, and sort email addresses into contact lists.
- Create email newsletters with our professional templates.
- Send emails to specific contact lists and customer groups.
4. Results Tracking & Analytics
Track your marketing effectiveness by measuring:
- Which emails are ‘opened’ and which links within each email are clicked.
- Which posts and updates to social media websites are viewed most often.
- Which posts and updates lead to the largest increase in followers.
- Follower and fan growth over time.
- Which tweets gain the most ‘retweets’ and responses.
- How many people find your website after learning about your organization or business on social media websites.
- Much, much more!
5. Brand/Keyword Monitoring
Gain an advantage over the competition by monitoring what people are saying about your business, organization, product, brand, or event. Stay in tune with customer sentiment, and ensure your online reputation remains pristine and translates into increased sales or membership.